BFW Series – Open-Mouth Bagger with Bottom Up Filler
The BFW Series Open-Mouth Bagger with Bottom-Up Filler is a revolutionary design for bagging powdery materials such as milk powders and by-products. This innovative bottom-up filler can be combined with a bag holding device (a FANUC Food Grade Robot) for complete automation. Together, these proven technologies offer clean and accurate operations because they emit nearly no dust during the filling process. Furthermore, the BFW Series offers both versatility and speed since it can handle a wide variety of products at up to 8 bags per minute.
This innovative bottom-up bagger combined with our modular approach provides you with the opportunity to create a bagging system for your current and future needs. Imagine how simple it could be to adapt the BFW Series to use different containers (bags, boxes or drums)!
- Best hygienic approach in the industry
- Very high weight accuracy (up to +/- 15 g)
- Can produce airtight bags for long-term storage, gas flush
- Large bag magazine allows for long production runs
- Automatic and semi-automatic versions
- Top-up (for higher accuracy)
- Direct bag gas flush
- Complete hygienic package (meets 3A & USDA requirements)
- Vibratory system for cleaning process
- Check weigher
- Underlevel/net weighing filling process
- Automatic sampler