Keeping your equipment in good order is essential for efficient production. A preventive maintenance program can prevent or quickly remedy problems thus eliminating the possibility of any unwelcome surprises.
Periodic maintenance performed by qualified personnel will ensure long equipment life, safe operation and optimum performance. This is why the Premier Tech Parts and Service team offers you five preventive maintenance programs: Diamond, Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze. Each of these has a different degree of technical intervention depending on your overall production level.
After every visit, the Maintenance Service Technician will provide you with a report that includes:
- Overall condition of equipment
- Parts replacement needs
- Available retrofits and updates
- Pictures of and comments concerning equipment failure
Reasons to have a Preventive Maintenance Program
- Reduced production downtime, resulting from fewer machine breakdowns.
- Better conservation of assets and increased life expectancy of assets, thereby eliminating premature replacement of machinery and equipment.
- Timely routine repairs mean fewer large-scale repairs.
- Reduced cost of repairs by reducing secondary failures. When parts fail they usually damage other parts.
- Reduced product rejects due to better overall equipment condition.
- Identification of equipment with excessive maintenance costs, indicating the need for corrective maintenance, operator training, or replacement of obsolete equipment.
- Improved safety conditions.
- Better quality output.